This is the Official Blogger vs. Blogger LATISM Challenge. The objective of the challenge is to show the fun side of blogging and to let readers learn a little bit more about LATISM bloggers. So, here we go!
1. If I’m not working you will find me with the little ones getting our groove on. The family is full of energy and always ready for anything.
2. There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home! Every time I look over at the city I’m reminded of home. Though I was born and raised in Connecticut, the Hudson area has found a place in my heart.
3. This rebelde is not much of a dancer so you won’t find any dance moves here. I’m a laid back kind of rebel.
4. Well, we really don’t own it, but this is how we would like to roll!
5. The stage at the Nuyorican Poets Cafe inspires me every day.
6. And I’m most proud of stepping on that stage and feeling the energy of past, present and future poets and artists.
7. My Guilty Pleasure is savoring the biscocho de guayava from El Malecon Restaurant in Washington Heights. We will meet again soon!
8. It’s not a party if I’m not with the family!
9. My Favorite Place to Think is by the Hudson River. Something about the NYC skyline that clears my thoughts.
10. I just love my Motorola Photon! The photon is a birthday gift from my wife and I’m not letting go of either one!
We support, sponsor, write and showcase current events in the Arts, history, politics as well as community service. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Join our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/palantelatino.